Terms and Conditions
- The promoters of this promotion are Pareto Limited, being the owner of Menlyn Park Shopping Centre (“promoter”). The competition is called “BE Amazing Menlyn competition” (“the competition”)
- The competition is open to all South African citizens from the age of 18 years and above, excluding employees and immediate family members of employees who are employed by any subsidiary of Pareto Limited, its advertising agencies are also excluded from entering the competition. If the stores are participating in the promotion or sponsorship of the competition, then the stores, their employees and the employees’ respective immediate family cannot enter the competition. Tenants of Menlyn Park Shopping Centre and its employees their employees and the employees’ respective immediate family cannot enter the competition.
- Winners must provide a valid identity document, birth certificate or passport in order to successfully claim their prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winners to ensure that all relevant documentation required for this competition is provided solely by them and is not the responsibility of the Promoter to ensure that the relevant documentation is provided and that same is correct.
- The competition will run from 1 April 2018 until close of business on 30 April 2018(“competition period”).
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted; no entries will be accepted after 20h00 on 30 April 2018.
- To enter, consumers are required to buy any Disney Princess or Frozen product at any retailer within Menlyn Park Shopping Centre only (during the competition period set out above) Consumers will then need to put their names and contact details on the back of their till slip and are then required to place the till slip with the above information in the entry box that is inside Menlyn Park Shopping center. Entries without the original purchase slip will be disqualified.
- Consumers must ensure that they provide the correct personal details on the till slip and should they win, the Promoter will not be held liable should the details submitted be incorrect.
- Entrants may not use one till slip for more than one entry. Each entry requires a separate till slip. The receipt number of the till slip is required for entry to the competition.
- By entering this competition, one consumer will stand a chance to win a Disney Hamper to the value of R3000. The second prize, one consumer will stand a chance to win a Disney Hamper worth R1000 and the third prize, one consumer will stand a chance to win a Disney Hamper worth R500. There are three prizes in total.
The 1st prize includes:
- Disney DVDs
- Disney toys
- Disney books
To the value of R3000
The 2nd prize includes:
- Disney DVDs
- Disney Toys
To the value of R1000
The 3rd Prize includes:
- Disney DVDS
- Disney toy
To the value of R500
- The prize is not transferable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced.
- Where a prize requires FICA or any compliance in terms of any legislation the winner of that prize must have necessary documents to register as required by the relevant Acts.
- Should the Promoter be unable, for any reason whatsoever, to supply the specified prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered in this competition with one of comparable value.
- All risk and liabilities pertaining to the competition and/or prizes are transferred to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof. The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, participating retailers accept and assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage or claims or liability or injury of any kind arising from participation in this competition and/or uses of the prizes.
- The draw will take place in May at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre, Cnr Atterbury Rd & Lois Ave, Menlo Park, Pretoria. Winners will be determined by a random draw and contacted by telephone to advise them of their win. Two successive telephonic attempts will be made to contact the participant. Failing which, another winner will be determined by a random draw.
- The winners will be determined by the first three randomly drawn entrants who supplied a till slip with the contact details and correct answer to the question.
- The winners must be available to claim his / her prize from Centre Management at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre within 7 (seven) working days after being notified of the prizes, failing which the winner shall forfeit the prizes and shall have no claims for damages or any other claim of whatsoever nature arising from such forfeiture against the Promoter or any of its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, sponsors and contractors.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all aspects of this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Menlyn Park Shopping Centre reserves the right to photograph and publish the winner’s information for publicity purposes.
- The winner will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for such publicity. Any and all publicity material and /or photographs shall remain the sole property of Menlyn Park Shopping Centre.
- An auditor will be present at the draw.
Please contact the Menlyn Park Shopping Centre on 012 471 0600 should you require any further information pertaining to this promotion.
By participating in the aforementioned promotion, the consumer agrees to the terms and conditions set out herein.